Brickley is a young, Canadian bear who loves to play and learn – he's also Brick-Lea's twin brother. Brickley is healthy and happy after staying at the Children's Hospital last year. Now he wants all of his friends to be happy and healthy too. That's why every purchase of a Schoolboy Brickley Bear supports Children's Miracle Network®. Brickley thinks it's important to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. Soft, cute and cuddly, Brickley is a friend for life.
More About Brickley:
- In addition to his red and white sweater, Brickley sports plush, brown fur on his body and creamy, beige fur on his muzzle and paws. Brickley also has a red backpack he wears to school.
- Brickley stands 14 inches tall.
- Brickley is a friend to children of all ages, but is best suited for children ages two and up.
- Famous toymaker Gund® loves Schoolboy Brickley and made a lot of him to share with boys and girls across the country.
- If Brickley needs grooming, simply take a damp cloth and wipe away any dirt and mess he may have encountered while playing.
- Proceeds of Schoolboy Brickley Bear sales go to support Children's Miracle Network.