Brick-Lea is a young, Canadian bear who loves to play and learn – she's also Brickley's twin sister. Brick-Lea is healthy and happy after staying at the Children's Hospital this year. Now she wants all of her friends to be happy and healthy too. That's why every purchase of a Schoolgirl Brick-Lea Bear supports Children's Miracle Network®. Brick-Lea thinks it's important to save and improve the lives of as many children as possible. Soft, cute and cuddly, Brick-Lea is a friend for life.
More About Brick-Lea:
- In addition to her red and white dress, Brick-Lea sports plush, brown fur on her body and creamy, beige fur on her muzzle and paws. Brick-Lea also has a red backpack she wears to school.
- Brick-Lea stands 14 inches tall.
- Brick-Lea is a friend to children of all ages, but is best suited for children ages two and up.
- Famous toymaker Gund® loves Schoolgirl Brick-Lea and made a lot of her to share with boys and girls across the country.
- If Brick-Lea needs grooming, simply take a damp cloth and wipe away any dirt and mess she may have encountered while playing.
- Proceeds of Schoolgirl Brick-Lea Bear sales go to support Children's Miracle Network.