Your child will love the stylish curves of the wave design behind this traditional twin sleigh bed, finished in white and complete with decorative detailing! Keeping functionality in mind, this bed includes the unique trundle bed concept, an additional sleeping space that neatly tucks under the main bed and provides the space needed when friends or family are sleeping over! Complete with drawers to keep pajamas, extra blankets and toys near by, this bed is a perfect choice for a child’s bedroom.
- Timeless white finish.
- Stylish curves flow seamlessly through the traditional wave design of this sleigh bed; ornate decorative design on headboard.
- Sleigh bed will accommodate twin size mattress.
- Drawers for convenient additional storage.
- Snag-free, fully finished drawers have silent metal dyna roller-glide drawer slides with safety stops and a self closing feature.
- Complete w/Trundle; a convenient additional bed that slides underneath main bed and provides extra sleeping area as well as space-saving efficiency.
Dimensions and Specifications
Twin Headboard: 41.5"W x 7.5"D x 47.5"H.
Twin Footboard: 43"W x 8.25"D x 31.5"H.
Twin Rails: 76.25"W x 2.5"D x 6"H.
Twin Trundle: 76"W x 41"D x 12.25"H.
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: High quality laminate engineered wood; plain case back on all case goods.
Finish Colour: White Finish;Classic, timeless finish that goes well with any décor.
General Construction: Shaped MDF Drawer fronts, kick plates and 1" tops, 3 mm case backs; drawers w/ sturdy dowel and glue construction with structural points reinforced by cross or inset supports.
bought this bed 6 months ago - needs improvements.
from Cold Lake, Alberta
Has Trundle Option
All Of It Made From Mdf
Difficult To Assemble
Support Slats Made Of Mdf
Comments about Dynamic Diamond Dreams Twin Sleigh Bed w/Trundle:
I bought this bed for my 12yr old daughter that weighs 100lbs all the support slat bent and broke, when the slats broke, it twisted the whole bed frame and bent the corner hinges - had to replace all those and basically glue the bed back together. Before you ask - no - she's not rambunctious and doesn't jump on the bed. had to cut 3/4" plywood to lay over the slats that did not break and did the same to the trundle bed. Unless you are willing to make these modifications - don't waste your money buying this bed.
Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend