The Lulu twin captain's trundle bed was designed with sleepovers in mind. Tinted in a replicated white paint finish, this cute and cozy bed frame provides the perfect setting for many sweet slumbers. The included trundle tucks away in seconds and is perfect as a bonus bed or additional storage. The combination of slotted panels and grooved rectangular frames create a timeless design that makes every morning feel a little bit more light and airy. Enjoy this charming bed on its own, or pair it with other items in the Lulu collection (sold separately).
- Engineered wood makes a frame that is both sturdy and solid.
- The whitewash finish matches with almost any decor, especially bold colours.
- This bed fits a standard twin-sized mattress. No boxspring is required.
- One large trundle with dresser facade gives you a hideaway spot to store an extra twin mattress (sold separately), with drawers on the lower level to use for additional bedroom storage.
- The slotted side panels and beaded frame give this piece a country cottage charm.
Dust the surface with a dry cloth as needed. Dimensions:
- Twin Trundle Frame: 40.5" W x 18.3" H x 75.8" D
- Twin Headboard/Footboard Roll Slats: 44" W x 35.6" H x 2.6" D
- Drawer Box: 19.9" W x 4" H x 15.1" D
- Rails: 40.9" W x 23.6" H x 76" D
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Finish: Replicated White Paint
With all the country charm of whitewash without the chipping and peeling, this replicated white paint finish provides a bright, simple look that helps surrounding colours to pop, leaving you with a mix-and-match style.