Lulu Twin Panel Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Product OverviewLighten up your child's bedroom with the Lulu twin panel bed. Tinted in a replicated white paint finish, this cute and cozy bed frame provides the perfect setting for many sweet slumbers The combination of grooved side panels, beaded rectangular frames and brushed nickel hardware create a timeless design that makes every morning feel a little bit more light and airy. Enjoy this charming bed on its own, or pair it with other items in the Lulu collection (sold separately).
- Engineered wood makes a frame that is both sturdy and solid.
- The whitewash finish matches with almost any decor, especially bold colours.
- The grooved side panels, beaded frame and slotted top piece give this piece a country cottage charm.
Dust the surface with a dry cloth as needed.Dimensions:
- Headboard: 43.1" W x 53.4" H x 1.7" D
- Bed Rails: 40" W x 7.2" H x 76.8" D
- Footboard: 41.9" W x 19.8" H x 0.6" D
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Finish: Replicated White Paint
With all the country charm of whitewash without the chipping and peeling, this replicated white paint finish provides a bright, simple look that helps surrounding colours to pop, leaving you with a mix-and-match style.