Sonoma Youth Full Bookcase Storage Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewStability, support and structure-three things you want in a bed frame are delivered in fine fashion with the Sonoma Youth full bookcase storage bed. Constructed from three types of wood and topped off with burnished mango veneers, this bed is as solid as it is durable. And don't forget about storage. Two storage drawers are available below the bed so you can tuck away clothes or extra blankets. Above the pillowcase, six wide shelves are available for displaying your most cherished bedside items.
- This piece is built from three types of wood: poplar solids for the framing, medium density fibreboard for the tops and rubberwood for the apron.
- The lightly distressed burnished mango veneers glow in the sun and match with nearly all colour schemes.
- Store your books, photographs or favourite trinkets within the six-compartment bookcase headboard.
- The under-bed storage units can be set up on either side.
- The bedframe fits a standard full-sized mattress.
- This bed does not require a boxspring.
Dust surfaces with a clean, dry cloth as needed.Dimensions:
- Bookcase Headboard: 12" W x 50" H x 63" D
- Storage Footboard: 19" W x 18" H x 61" D
- Storage Unit: 20.3" W x 18" H x 61" D
- Rails: 4.3" W x 18" H x 61" D
Wood: Poplar Solids, MDF and Rubberwood
Poplar is a strong, durable wood with a uniform texture that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard, combining long-lasting durability and affordability. The dense grain of rubberwood makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Together, these three wood types create a solid and practical piece of furniture.
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time.
Finish Colour: Burnished Mango
The sleek, burnished mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.
Hardware: Antique Metal Drawer Pulls
This dark grey hardware blends into the burnished mango veneers, highlighting both the wood grain and the box frames.