Chadwick Twin/Twin Bunk Bed – Espresso
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewHave your little one greet every day surrounded by the fresh, timeless style of this Chadwick twin bunk bed. Espresso bookmatch wood veneers add symmetry to the subtle design elements on this furniture piece. Rubberwood and plywood work together to ensure durability and longevity for as long as your child needs this sleep space. If you don't have the proper space for a bunk bed or want to mix things up, this package can also be separated easily into two twin beds. Enjoy the understated splendour this Chadwick bed delivers.
- Timeless, mission-inspired design elements.
- Espresso bookmatch veneers exude a classic look.
- Elegant design touches make a welcome addition to your child's bedroom.
- Durable rubberwood and plywood lie at the heart of your child's bed.
- Bunk bed can be dissembled into two twin beds.
- Includes bunk bed panels, bed rails and slats.
Dust pieces on a regular basis using a clean, dry cloth.Materials
Wood: Rubberwood and Plywood
Rubberwood, commonly known as Asian hardwood or parawood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, making it an excellent choice for robust furniture frames. Meanwhile, plywood provides extra strength to the structure of furniture and is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping.
Finish Type: Bookmatch Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. By laying veneers in a pattern akin to an open book, the wood grain is shown in a symmetrical, eye-pleasing way.
Finish Colour: Espresso
A rich, deep espresso stain completes the warm, inviting character of the bed's design. This finish allows the natural beauty of the wood veneers to be on display.
Bunk Bed Panels: 41.5" W x 63" H x 78.75" D
Bunk Bed Rails: 41.5" W x 63" H x 78.75" D
Bed Slats: 41.5" W x 63" H x 78.75" D
Top Bunk Weight Limit: 250 lb. with Mattress