What kids wouldn't love to sleep in a bunk bed" Not only does this CorLiving twin bunk bed open up more space for play, it saves you the need for a boxspring on either level. The whitewash finish makes this piece equally fitting for boys or girls, while the rubberwood construction makes the package light enough to move yet durable enough to endure the nicks and scratches of many years of wear and tear. Can't decide who gets the top bunk" This versatile piece can convert into two matching twin beds.
- The soft colour and country cottage style help this bunk bed to fit in with any child's bedroom decor.
- Build a bunk bed or convert this set into two individual beds.
- Rubberwood construction makes this bed equally durable and easy to move.
- Guardrails along the top bunk keep children from rolling out of bed.
- The four-step, angled ladder is secured with metal hooks that rest snugly on the upper frame.
- Each bunk fits a standard twin-size mattress (sold separately). No boxsprings are needed. /li>
To remove dust or stuck-on materials, wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed.Dimensions:
- Bunk Bed: 79" W x 62" H x 42" D
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain is stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type:Snow White Paint
Painting your furniture ensures a layer of protection and allows you to decorate to your tastes. The light and neutral colour of this bed frame makes it easy to match your surrounding decor and bedding patterns, while delivering a modern feel to the room.
Metal is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. In this package, the metal screws and ladder hooks play a supporting role to brace the bed and keep it sturdy and stable.