Sonoma Youth Mirror
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 2.25'' Height: 38'' Depth: 41''
Product OverviewFrom childhood into early adulthood, witness all of life's moments through the Sonoma Youth mirror. As your child grows, they'll witness a transformation reflected in this solid-built and wide-spanning piece of glass. The light bouncing off the mirror helps to highlight the gorgeous grain details of the mango veneers. Buy this mirror on its own or pair it with the matching dresser (sold separately).
- Poplar solids make for a frame that is both sturdy and solid.
- The lightly distressed burnished mango veneers glow in the sun and match with nearly all colour schemes.
- The wide mirror surface gives you a great view and is easy to clean.
Polish the mirror surface with a soft cloth and a glass cleaner. Dust the wooden frame with a dry cloth.Materials
Wood: Poplar Solids, MDF and Rubberwood
Poplar is a strong, durable wood with a uniform texture that seasons well and resists warping once it is completely dried. Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard, combining long-lasting durability and affordability. The dense grain of rubberwood makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Together, these three wood types create a solid and practical piece of furniture.
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time.
Finish Colour: Burnished Mango
The sleek, burnished mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.