Brook Twin Panel Headboard – Off-White
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewAdd a fresh, new look to your home with the Brook twin panel headboard. Constructed with V-match inlays and sculpted mouldings, this piece creates an original look in your bedroom. A product of excellent quality, this elegant headboard is a fantastic choice to attach to your bed frame.
- V-match inlays add elegance to your room.
- Solid wood framing ensures stability.
- Off-white finish offers a clean and refreshed look.
Wood: Pine and Poplar
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Poplar is a durable wood with a uniform texture, and is a light-to-medium weight for a very strong and stable performance.
Finish Type: Glossy Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, nitrocellulose (NC) lacquer is made from cellulose derived from cotton or wood fibers. It is combined with other materials to produce a clean, clear finish. NC lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth and rubbing properties.
Finish Colour: Off-White
Clean look, easy to maintain, and effortless matching possibilities with this finish.
General Construction: Finger Joint Construction
Finger joints, or tongue and groove, construction refers to a joint where a tongue, or tenon, on one board fits exactly into a groove in another. This provides a secure and smooth joint.
Headboard Attachment: Hooks
This headboard hooks onto the bed frame to join the two pieces for strong support. However, the headboard is not compatible with metal bed frames.