Chase Brown Faux Leather Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 37'' Height: 35'' Depth: 37''
Product OverviewThe chocolate brown Chase has a handsome profile with a transitional style. Basic brown makes it work with most décors. Meanwhile ample, full cushions provide seating comfort along with generous arm rests. The bold masculine style is streamlined with modern lines that don’t compromise on comfort or style. Faux leather, a solid wood frame and legs make it sturdy, durable, easy to care for and long lasting.
- Key Features
- - Upholstered in Faux Leather.
- - Wide, curved track arms adds a modern flair to the Chase.
- - Coil spring system ensures product stability, durability and longevity.
- - High-density foam and fibre provides maximum comfort and support.
- Chair: 37"W x 37"D x 35"H
- Materials and Construction
- Frame/Wood Type; Pine/ Plywood;
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the sofa. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework.
- Cover Material: Faux Leather;
This beautiful leather look comes with exceptional durability and clean-ability. Faux Leather is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Foam: Foam and Fibre;
This foam/fibre blend provides ultra-comfortable seating. This quality seating will retain its foundation and structure while at the same time giving individual comfort and affordability.
- Springs: S-Springs/Pocket Coil Springs;
Constructed with springs to prevent sagging and increase longevity of the product. A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.
- Webbing: Horizontally-Strengthened Webbing;
Back webbing helps support the back. This type of support structure provides years of continuous rebound comfort, long term durability and sturdiness.