Designed2B Recliner 4560 Microsuede Swivel Glider Recliner - Graphite
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 34.5'' Height: 41.5'' Depth: 38.5''
Product OverviewRelax in style with this swivel glider recliner from the Designed2B Recliner collection. Covered in velvety microsuede, this recliner will comfort you when the day is done. Tufted, high-density foam seating is supplemented with premium reflex foam for added softness and durability. Once you find the perfect lounging spot using the built-in swivel, glide, and recline features, you will enjoy every moment in your Designed2B recliner.
- Soft, plush microsuede.
- Cozy, high-density foam seat cushions.
- Plush, fibre fill back cushions and arm rests.
- Coil seat springs with fabric webbing support.
- Part of the Designed2B custom recliner collection.
Plywood provides durability and strength to furniture structures, and is resistant to cracking, shrinkage and warping. These properties ensure you will have a long-lasting furniture piece.
Microsuede is rich in texture and soft to the touch, resulting in luxurious-feeling fabric. Strong and resilient to repeated use, its super-fine weave is naturally stain-resistant.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam with Premium Reflex Foam
Thick, high-density foam seating will spring back after each use, helping the seats last longer than if they were filled with conventional foam. The addition of premium reflex foam gives this recliner added stability and resilience, allowing you to truly enjoy this chair.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs prevent seat sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A spring system provides a solid foundation for a relaxing seating experience.
Upholstery Base: Steel Reclining Support Base
Steel is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture bases. It is easily recycled, making steel an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Construction: Mortise and Tenon Frame with Corner Blocking
Mortise and tenon joints are the most popular form of woodworking joint and provide a stable, secure frame for your furniture. For extra durability, corner-blocking is used to steady high stress points in the frame. These two construction methods create a solid base for your Designed2B recliner.
Seat Cushions: Attached
Reclining Mechanism: Manual
Reclining Switch: Handle
Accent Pillows: Sold separately