Designed2B Recliner 5598 Bonded Leather Swivel Rocker with Storage Arms - Putty
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: 5598BNSS
Dimensions: Width: 37.5'' Height: 43'' Depth: 41.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewFind the perfect spot to unwind with this swivel rocker recliner from the Designed2B custom upholstery line. Covered with stunning bonded leather, use this chair’s rocking, swivel and recline features to relax at the end of your busy day. Oversized head and arm rests show off the lavish design, while high-density and premium reflex foams fill the seat cushions. Flip up the armrests to reveal built-in storage units, perfect for all of your living room essentials. Enjoy your down time with this custom Designed2B recliner.
- Rich, durable bonded leather.
- Relaxing high-density foam seat cushions.
- Oversized fibre-fill back cushions and arm rests.
- Coil seat springs with fabric webbing support.
- Additional storage inside both armrests.
- Part of the Designed2B custom recliner collection.
Plywood provides durability and strength to furniture structures, and is resistant to cracking, shrinkage and warping. These properties ensure you will have a long-lasting piece of furniture.
Cover: Bonded Leather
A combination of genuine leather fibres and partially synthetic leather, bonded leather creates a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. This versatile fabric lasts longer and wears better than many other upholstery choices.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam with Premium Reflex Foam
Thick, high-density foam seating will spring back after each use, helping the seats last longer than if they were filled with conventional foam. The addition of premium reflex foam gives your recliner added stability and resilience, allowing you to truly enjoy this chair.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs prevent seat sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A spring system provides a solid foundation for a relaxing seating experience.
Upholstery Base: Steel Reclining Support Base
Steel is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture bases. It is easily recycled, making steel an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Construction: Mortise and Tenon Frame with Corner Blocking
Mortise and tenon joints are the most popular form of woodworking joint and provide a stable, secure frame for your furniture. For extra durability, corner-blocking is used to steady high stress points in the frame. These two construction methods create a solid base for your Designed2B recliner.
Additional Function: Double Storage Arms
Each recliner arm flips open to reveal convenient storage built into your custom chair. Deep enough to hold magazines, paperwork and more, accessing your living room essentials has never been easier.
Seat Cushions: Attached
Reclining Mechanism: Manual
Reclining Switch: Handle