Designed2B Recliner 6734 Genuine Leather Power Recliner Chair - Black
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: 6734LBPR
Dimensions: Width: 38'' Height: 40'' Depth: 38.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewEffortlessly recline and unwind with this Designed2B power recliner. Covered in exquisite genuine leather, this chair takes relaxation to the next level. Thick, rolled armrests and a plump headrest show off the plush design, while high-density and premium reflex foams fill the seat cushions. Plus, enjoy the simplicity of the power recline function to get cozy faster. Get comfortable with this custom Designed2B recliner.
- Luscious genuine leather upholstery.
- Relaxing high-density foam seat cushions.
- Oversized fibre-fill back cushions and arm rests.
- Coil seat springs with fabric webbing support.
- Part of the Designed2B custom recliner collection.
Plywood provides durability and strength to furniture structures, and is resistant to cracking, shrinkage and warping. These properties ensure you will have a long-lasting piece of furniture.
Cover: Genuine Leather
Genuine leather is one of the strongest and most luxurious materials on the furniture market, providing a tasteful look to your space. With repeated use, leather will develop character over time to make your upholstery unique to your home.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam with Premium Reflex Foam
Thick, high-density foam seating will spring back after each use, helping the seats last longer than if they were filled with conventional foam. The addition of premium reflex foam gives your recliner added stability and resilience, allowing you to truly enjoy this chair.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs prevent seat sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A spring system provides a solid foundation for a relaxing seating experience.
Upholstery Base: Steel Reclining Support Base
Steel is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture bases. It is easily recycled, making steel an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Construction: Mortise and Tenon Frame with Corner Blocking
Mortise and tenon joints are the most popular form of woodworking joint and provide a stable, secure frame for your furniture. For extra durability, corner-blocking is used to steady high stress points in the frame. These two construction methods create a solid base for your Designed2B recliner.
Seat Cushions: Attached
Reclining Mechanism: Power
Reclining Switch: Button