Flint Bonded Leather Accent Chair - Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 33'' Height: 37.5'' Depth: 35''
Product OverviewAdd a tasteful touch of tradition to your home with this Flint accent chair. With a winged headrest design and plump, rolled armrests, this chair’s majestic design is only the beginning of what it has to offer. Polished nailhead accents stand out against the supple bonded leather covering the chair. Plus, high-density foam cushions offer you a chance to comfortably relax whenever you need it.
- Rich bonded leather upholstery.
- Polished nailheads provide a visually pleasing accent.
- High-density foam seating is lush and relaxing.
- Winged headrest design offers traditional charm.
Frame: Pine and Plywood
Pine is a strong wood that ensures very durable furniture. It has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface, which is useful in quality furniture construction. Plywood provides extra strength to the structure of furniture and is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinking and warping. This unique combination creates an extremely strong framework.
Cover: Bonded Leather
Bonded leather is composed of genuine leather fibres and synthetic fabric, giving this wing chair a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam Topped with Fibre Batting
The high-density foam cushions are topped with fibre batting to ensure comfortable seating. Furthermore, the foam base will retain its foundation and structure for the ultimate comfort experience.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Fabric Webbing
Metal sinuous springs ensure long-lasting seating comfort by preventing the cushions from sagging after use. A webbing support structure further strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort and long-term durability.
Upholstery Feet: Dark Brown Solid Wood Legs
Solid wood legs hold your Flint chair up with durability and style.
Accent Hardware: Polished Metal Nailheads
Polished metal nailheads accent the armrests and wings of this charming Flint chair.