This lovely leather furniture piece from the Cindy Crawford Collection exudes elegance! The genuine leather seating, the patented eco-flex foam, and the resilient nylon seat webbing make up just a few of the features this gorgeous item offers. The curved arm design gives this piece an extra touch of flair for your home. Style and comfort are perfectly paired in this collection!
- Key Features
- - From the Cindy Crawford Home Collection.
- - Genuine leather seating is perfect for relaxing.
- - Resilient nylon webbing.
- - Patented Eco Flex foam with Dacron wrapped cushions.
- - Constructed with robust materials to achieve maximum structural integrity.
- Chair: 43"W x 37"D x 34"H
- Materials and Construction
- Frame Materials: European Hardwoods, Engineered Wood Components, Metal, Plywood
Using specialized internal materials, each furniture piece contains different types of wood and metal used in different places to achieve maximum structural stability. Augmented with plywood, each piece is robust, durable, and resilient.
- Cover Material: Seat and Cushions: Genuine Leather; Back and Sides: Bonded Leather
Leather is one of the strongest and most luxurious materials on the market, providing an elegant look to your space. Leather looks and feels great, and develops character over time. Bonded leather creates a beautiful look that is durable and easy to clean. The material is a composition of genuine leather fibres and partially synthetic leather.
- Foam: Patented Eco Flex Foam, Dacron Wrapped Cushions
Eco Flex Foam is created and customized to support seated weight distribution and ensure individual comfort on each model. Dacron’s properties include high tensile strength, high resistance to stretching both wet and dry, and good resistance to degradation by chemical bleaches and to abrasion.
- Seat Webbing: 100% Resistant Nylon Webbing
Provides the optimum support system and offers consistent seating comfort while increasing foam life.