The Marco recliner is the perfect fit for any living room! Covered in gorgeous chocolate coloured genuine leather with deep cushions, fully padded back and sides and luxurious reclining function, this recliner will have you comfortably lounging in no time! This contemporary, stylish recliner is sure to adapt to any design scheme in your home.
- Key Features
- - Luxurious reclining function!
- - Rich, genuine leather seating w/ faux leather on back and sides.
- - Deep seat cushions w/fully padded backs and sides.
- - Available in multiple configurations.
- - Fibre and high density foam for cushioned comfort.
- - Webbing creates the most durable and resilient seating.
- - Seat cushions are equipped with 'S-Spring" pocket springs for support.
- - Constructed on a pine and plywood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
Materials and Construction Frame Construction: Pine and Plywood;
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Recliner: 45"W x 38"D x 39"H.
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the sofa. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework. Cover Material: Genuine Leather/Faux Leather;
Genuine leather seating with faux leather on the back and sides. Luxurious, timeless leather and faux leather are both attractive and easy to care for. Classic leather provides years of comfort and beauty and augmented w/faux leather will provide years of durability, comfort and enjoyment! Foam: Fibre/ Foam;
This foam/fibre blend provides ultra-comfortable seating. This quality seating will retain its foundation and structure while at the same time giving individual comfort and affordability. Seat Webbing: Horizontal Webbing;
Seat webbing helps support the backs/bases of the seats. This type of support structure provides years of continuous rebound comfort, long term durability and sturdiness. Seat Springs: “S" Springs";
The seat and back cushions are equipped with “S" Springs for support. A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.