Max Faux Leather Chair - Black
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MAXB-C
Dimensions: Width: 50'' Height: 37'' Depth: 37''
Product OverviewRelax to the max with this comfortable faux leather chair. Covered in durable faux leather and filled with fibre batting-wrapped foam cushions, the Max collection will look and feel luxurious for years. With pine and alder wood used in the frame construction, you can be sure your furniture will provide comfort for years. Tufting on the seat back cushions and arm rests add to the plush look of this fantastic seat.
- Faux leather upholstery looks luxurious at a fraction of the cost of real leather.
- Fibre-wrapped foam cushions will always give you a supportive place to rest.
- Tufting on the back and arm cushions adds to the plush look of the Max.
- Proudly made in Canada.
Chair (WxDxH): 50" x 37" x 37" (127 cm x 94 cm x 94 cm)
Frame Materials: Alder and OSB
Alder wood is commonly used for furniture and cabinetry, is similar in durability to oak, and stains well and smoothly. Oriented Strand Board is plywood with waterproof characteristics, and produces a strong, long lasting frame.
Cover Material: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. The material is resistant to light, helping it maintain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: Foam and Fibre
Comfortable foam is inside the sides and back, while fibre batting wraps the foam seat and back cushions. A foam and fibre blend will retain its foundation and structure while providing the user with an ultimate comfort experience.
Seat Support:Sinuous Springs and Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A fabric webbing support structure strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability, and sturdiness.