Toreno Cocoa Padded Microsuede Reclining Glider Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: TOREM-RC
Dimensions: Width: 42'' Height: 39.5'' Depth: 41''
Product OverviewThe Toreno reclining glider chair is simply perfect! Covered in a lovely cocoa padded microsuede fabric, reinforced with nylon webbing, and augmented with high-density foam and a reinforced spring system, this recliner leaves nothing to chance! Neck and lumbar support ensures a luxuriously supportive, comfortable and relaxing experience when enjoying this lovely sofa and its soft microsuede fabric will have you curling up in no time!
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the loveseat. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework.
Also known as microfibre, microsuede is soft to the touch, wear-resistant, pet-friendly, and stain-proof. It is extremely durable and is resistant to liquid.
7mm nylon webbing helps support the backs of the seats. A nylon support structure supplies years of continuous rebound comfort, long term durability and sturdiness.
High density foam cushions the seats, footboard and arm rests; the arms, back and seats are wrapped with fibre. The firm yet supple seating will provide years of enjoyment.
The Toreno has multiple "S" springs to ensure resilience. A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
The patented LP reclining mechanism opens smoothly without noise.