Urbana Chenille Studio-Size Chair - Light Grey
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 34'' Height: 37'' Depth: 41''
Product OverviewSink into your metropolitan paradise with this Urbana chenille chair designed for condo and studio living. Devised to bring full-sized comfort to a smaller space, this contemporary furniture piece features chic details such as rounded arms, pillowed seat back and deep seating. Charming, light grey chenille covers every inch of this chair for a friendly space to offer family and friends. As well, cozy seat and back cushions provide the perfect relaxation space at the end of your busy day.
- Light grey, chenille upholstery adds a sleek dynamic to your home.
- High-density foam enhances the deep seating for maximum relaxation potential.
- Seat back is padded with several throw pillows for a cozy resting space.
- Designed to offer full-sized comfort to homes with limited space.
Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt. Use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner for removing stains and spills as they occur.Materials
Frame: Kiln-Dried Hardwoods
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials delivers the endurance you require from your furniture.
Similar to velvet, chenille fabric is beautiful and soft, adding a rich look to your decor. The colour of chenille will change from one angle to another as the woven fibres catch light differently. Manufactured from a combination of natural and man-made fibres, this fabric is durable and easy to maintain.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam Wrapped in Dacron® Fibre
High-density foam is wrapped in Dacron fibre to ensure it stays right where you need it to be comfortable. By packing more foam into every square inch of your cushions, you can enjoy the satisfying feeling of true relaxation.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of your furniture. This spring system provides a solid foundation for your seat cushions.
General Construction: Corner Blocked
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Seat Cushions: Removable
Back Cushions: Removable