Aurora End Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewThe unique contemporary design of this collection will make a bold statement in your home. The tempered safety glass top of this table is attached with stainless steel pucks to a crisscrossed arched wooden base. Tempered safety glass won’t splinter into jagged shards when broken, so there is less chance of injury.
- Key Features:
- - A bentwood base is attached to the table top with stainless steel pucks.
- - The table top is composed of 10mm tempered safety glass.
- - Contemporary style.
- End Table: 23"W x 23"D x 24"H.
- Materials and Construction:
- Wood Type: Plywood
Plywood provides extra strength to the structure of furniture. It is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage, and warping.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneer
Birch wood is fine-grained with an attractive satin-like sheen that finishes and stains beautifully. Veneers are created using thin layers of wood bonded together to provide a desirable wood texture and durable finishes. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Espresso
The rich dark brown finish will go with many décor styles.
- General Construction: Kiln-Dried, Glued, and Screwed
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting, and cracking. By combining screws and glue, this table is constructed to ensure a solid piece of furniture for your home.