Burlington Coffee Table with Lift-Top
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 48'' Height: 18.5'' Depth: 30''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewElegance is second nature when you add this Burlington coffee table to your living room. The luxurious, espresso finish complements the crossed-wood sides and tapered feet for a charmingly modern design. Bring your favourite drink and bowl of popcorn right to your seat with the lift-top feature, and then tuck the lift-up piece away when you're not using it. What's more, the bottom shelf offers additional space to store and display books, magazines and decor.
- Slide the two tabletop pieces to the left and right to reveal the discrete lift-top piece.
- Bring your drinks and snacks right to you with the lift-top feature.
- Bottom shelf offers extra space for books, remote controls and decor.
- The crossed-wood sides and tapered feet accentuate the contemporary design of the table.
- Rich, dark espresso swathes this table for a clean, modern look.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Solid Poplar Wood
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive wood. Poplar is a durable wood that resists warping once it's completely dried. With a uniform texture and a light to medium weight, poplar is very strong and stable for furniture construction.
Finish Type: Basswood Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish and won’t warp, crack or split over time. Basswood is a straight-grained wood with a fine texture, making it ideal for accepting stains.
Finish Colour: Espresso
The rich, brown tone cloaking this table draws your eye with its understated splendour.