Clermont End Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 26'' Height: 24'' Depth: 26''
Product OverviewEnjoy the quaint style this Clermont end table adds to your living space. Its bronze-tone metal scrolled frame and golden brown colour have been hand-burnished to enhance the table’s old-world design. What’s more, its beveled-edge glass tabletop provides an exquisite, yet durable, surface for your everyday items.
- Beveled-Edge Glass Tabletop- Adds to the romantic feeling of the table while providing a durable surface.
- Burnished Bronze-Tone Metal Frame- Creates visual interest and enhances the table’s charm with flat-strapped scrolls.
- Old-World Design- Adds a majestic feeling to any room.
- Hand-Burnished Golden Brown Colour- Exudes warmth while adding timeless elegance to existing decor.
- End Table: 26" W x 26" D x 24" H
Materials and Construction
Table Frame: Ash Wood and Metal
Ash wood has a prominent grain that resembles oak and boasts interesting, interwoven figures. It is widely used in furniture making for its ability to be steam-bent into eye-catching pieces. Meanwhile, metal is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. Commonly found in a variety of home furnishings, metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
Tabletop: Beveled Glass
A strong material designed to support a great deal of weight, glass has a light, thin design that boasts an elegant finish.
Finish: Cherry Veneer
Veneers are created by cutting a thin layer of wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, which provides a remarkable wood texture and finish to furniture. As an added benefit, veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time and often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Hand-Burnished Golden Brown
This golden brown colour has been hand-burnished to enhance the old-world feeling of the table while adding warmth and elegance to any room.