Downtown Coffee Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 48'' Height: 19'' Depth: 24''
Product OverviewAdd a little polish and panache to your living room with this Downtown coffee table. Built from solid acacia wood and finished in a deep merlot shade, this 48-inch table neatly balances style and function. Two pull-through drawers let you access their contents from either side of the table, while the brushed nickel handles add extra sparkle to the eye-catching look. When you need to free up more space in your room, the casters underneath this table allow you to glide the unit out of the way.
- The lustrous merlot finish and brushed nickel handles add a sleek, contemporary style to your space.
- Two pull-through drawers let you access their contents from either side of the table.
- A bottom shelf adds extra space for old magazines and coffee table books.
- Corner blocking on the drawer bottoms and French dovetail joints ensure solid construction.
- Casters underneath the bottom shelf makes moving this table easier, even without emptying out the drawers.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Type: Quarter-Match Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Merlot
A dashingly dark finish with delicious red undertones, this classic shade adds depth and style to any living space.
Hardware: Brushed Nickel Handles
This sleek hardware adds an elegant accent to this piece, the perfect pairing for the lustrous merlot finish.