Ferlin 3-Piece Coffee and Two End Tables Package
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 35.75'' Height: 18.25'' Depth: 35.75''
Product OverviewThis set of Ferlin tables exudes a modern vibe with a touch of traditional style. The welded tubular metal features a gorgeous curve and crossbar design, while the brown wood tabletops feature a traditional inlay. Together, these details create a stunning table set for your living room.
- The brown tabletop features a beautiful circular inlay.
- Bathed in bronze powdering coating, the base features a unique curve and crossbar design.
- Welded tubular steel creates and sturdy frame.
- The package includes one coffee table and two end tables.
- Coffee Table: 36" X 18"H X 36"D
- End Table: 24"W x 24"H X 24"D
Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames.
Frame Finish: Powder Coating
Powder coating is decorative and protective finish, most often applied to metal furniture. Since powder-coated surfaces are resistant to chipping, scratching and fading, pieces covered in this robust finish can be used inside or outdoors.
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Wood Finish Type: Ash Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Ash is a hard, heavy wood also used to make baseball bats. It has a prominent grain that resembles oak, and a white to light brown color.
Finish Colour: Dark Brown
The dark brown tabletop complements the bronze finish of the metal frame.