Hancock Park Sofa Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 50'' Height: 29'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewLighten up your life with this Hancock Park sofa table. Decorative bracket bases, lamb's tongue details and arches complement the distressed, vintage white finish and aged pewter hardware. Keep your wallet and key organized in the three storage drawers, and stack your favourite books or display colourful decor on the bottom shelf.
- Tuck your wallet, keys and mail into the three storage drawers.
- Aged pewter hardware adds extra visual appeal to the drawer faces.Stack your favourite books or decor on the bottom shelf.
- A vintage white finish, decorative bracket bases, arches and lamb's tongue details infuse this piece with country cottage charm.
- The veneer finish has been rasped and hand-distressed for an antique feel.
- Harwood solids create the foundation for a stable and sturdy table.
Wood Type: Hardwood Solids and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Type: Lacquer
Not only does lacquer protect your furniture from wear, but it also adds a beautiful sheen.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
Vintage white casts enticing shadows, making it perfect for accentuating bold curves and carvings like the ones featured throughout this collection.