Santa Fe Rusticos Solid Pine Coffee Table with Marble Inset
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 47.25'' Height: 17.75'' Depth: 31.5''
Product OverviewAdd a little rustic flavour to your home with this Santa Fe Rusticos coffee table. The natural pine wood and metal hardware complement the light marble inset for a beautifully vintage-styled piece. With two drawers, you won't have to worry about losing your TV remote or extra batteries again. Plus, the two lower shelves offer many possibilities for stacking your favourite books or decorating with rustic accent pieces.
- The light marble inset adds upscale detailing to this vintage-style table.
- Use the two drawers to stash TV remotes, magazines and even game controllers.
- Artfully display books and decor on the two lower shelves.
- Metal hardware completes the rustic design of this coffee table.
- The Santa Fe Rusticos collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with traditional techniques used by Mexican artisans for hundreds of years.
Wipe the furniture both inside and out with a dry cloth prior to placing it in your home to prevent surface staining from the natural wax coating this piece.
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Due to the live nature of the materials used to manufacture this piece, you many notice certain reactions to its environment, such as cracking, splitting, warping or squeaking, especially in very dry climates. These changes are completely characteristic of solid pine and rustic wood furniture, and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of your one-of-a-kind furniture.