Seradala Coffee Table with Two Ottomans
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 51.5'' Height: 18'' Depth: 25.5''
Product OverviewStorage and seating come standard with this sublime Seradala coffee table and two ottomans set. The table features an S-shaped design that brings unmatched style to your living area, while its glass top, dark cappuccino base and chrome accents add modern elegance. Two sliding doors reveal cabinets in the table base, while two ottomans nestle into the table’s curves, providing convenient extra seating or footrests. You’ll love what this beautifully unique piece adds to your home.
- Stow books, remotes and more in the two discrete storage compartments.
- Admire the space-saving S-shaped design of the serpentine table.
- Rest in comfort on the plush foam seating of the two ottomans.
- Contemporary style adds a touch of flair to your space.
- Chrome-plated hardware looks striking against the table's deep cappuccino finish and glass top.
- Coffee Table: 51.5" W x 27.5" D x 18" H
- Stool: 11" W x 11" D x 13.5" H
Table Base: Plywood and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures. By layering each piece to cross the grain of the previous one, plywood is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping. MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
Ottoman Base: Plywood
Plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures, and is used in everything from musical instruments to home construction. By layering each piece to cross the grain of the previous one, plywood is resistant to cracking, shrinking and warping.
Finish Colour: Cappuccino
This rich cappuccino finish has a modern appeal and blends easily with most decors.
Seat Cover Material: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Cover Colour: Cream
This neutral cream colour looks striking against the seat’s rich cappuccino finish.