Sydney Accent Table – Espresso
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 13'' Height: 23'' Depth: 22''
Product OverviewBoost versatility and style in your home with this Sydney accent table. Beautiful oak veneers create a stunning display of sophistication, while the metal hardware puts the finishing touch on this table. Use the drawer to tuck small items out of sight, while the lower shelf is the perfect spot for your magazines. Plus, you'll love how this table's compact size fits anywhere from your bedside to between your His and Hers arm chairs.
- Tuck small items into the drawer to help keep them from getting lost.
- Stack books or display decor on the lower shelf.
- Oak veneers finished in an espresso hue look beautiful in your home.
- The metal pull provides the perfect finishing touch.
Wood Type: Hardwoods
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Oak is a durable hardwood known for its robust manufacturing properties as well as its ability to survive years of use. The straight grain markings are striking, giving your oak furniture a unique look.
Finish Colour: Espresso
This dark brown colour brings a feeling of sophistication to your living room.