Tulita Sofa Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 49'' Height: 28'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewAdd a touch of simple elegance to your living room with this Tulita sofa table. The tempered-glass top exudes cutting-edge style while providing sturdy support for your living room essentials. Everyone’s attention will be drawn towards this table’s unique crisscross design and with a solid poplar wood base, its sure to last through endless late-night TV sessions and family visits. Plus, its everyday design and rich espresso finish effortlessly enhances the style of your existing decor.
- Tempered-Glass Top- Safely supports your living room essentials while exuding modern magnificence.
- Solid Poplar Base- Ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
- Unique Crisscross Design- Offers visual interest while delivering a strong base that is built to last.
- Everyday Design- Delivers a truly modern flair to your living space.
- Sofa Table: 49" W x 18" D x 28" H
Materials and Construction
Frame: Poplar Wood
Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and resists warping. It has a uniform texture, and is a light to medium weight that is very strong and stable. Additionally, poplar’s straight grain has an even texture, producing a smooth look and feel.
Tabletop: Tempered Glass
A strong material designed to support a great deal of weight, glass has a light, thin design that boasts an elegant finish. As an added benefit, tempered glass will not shatter into sharp pieces if broken, making it a safe choice.
Finish: Stain and Lacquer
Stain finishes are commonly used to deliver a deep, consistent colour and provide a more natural look than paint. Lacquer is slightly thinner than other finishes, allowing it to penetrate furniture deeper and provide a protective seal. It lasts longer than other finishes and resists chips and flaking, ensuring the longevity you look for in your home furnishings.
Frame Finish Colour: Espresso
This table’s rich espresso colour brings warmth to your living space and blends well with most decor.