Inspired by vintage motifs of the 1950s, the Zila end table revives classic mid-century modern design in timeless style. The table's strong, interlaced-metal frame supports a clear, tempered glass tabletop for a delicate, weightless look. Effortless, fashion-forward style defines the Zila, and thanks to its elegant appearance, it is the perfect stage for your favourite odds and ends.
- Durable, interlaced metal struts create the unique base of this stunning table.
- A light, tempered glass tabletop perches on the shiny base for a sleek, modern design.
- Stainless steel pucks securely attach the top to the base so you can enjoy the stability you require from your furniture .
- Tabletop: 24" W x 1.25" H x 24" D
- Table Base: 20.5" W x 22.75" H x 20.5" D
Base: Interlaced Metal Struts
Metal is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. By reinforcing key points of the base with struts, this method of construction results in a design that is deceptively narrow in appearance yet durable and long-lasting enough to survive being moved or disassembled.
Finish Colour: Chrome
Chrome plating offers a reflective and spectacular finish for this sleek end table. The reflection is deeper and more mirror-like than other shiny finishes, allowing it to play off your existing decor and colour scheme.
Table Top: Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.