Bryon Leather-Look Fabric Loveseat – Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 69'' Height: 40'' Depth: 37''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewBring this Bryon loveseat home to give your space a contemporary look. Wrapped in leather-look fabric, this upholstery easily adapts to your body's temperature to keep you comfortable as you rest. Pillow-top seating, thickly padded armrests and button tufting give this loveseat a chic aura. Meanwhile, the blend of high-density foam and fibre batting inside each cushion lets you relax and get cozy to your heart's content. Give your home a stylish upgrade with this gorgeous loveseat.
- Sleek, stylish, leather-look upholstery adds a refined touch to your home.
- Overstuffed armrests, pillow-top seating and a curved base give this loveseat a chic look.
- Leather-look fabric is breathable and adjusts to your body temperature to keep you comfortable.
- Each seat and back cushion is packed with high-density foam for your enjoyment.
Wipe the leather-look fabric clean using a soft cloth dampened with distilled water. Immediately buff upholstery dry with a soft, dry cloth. Vacuum between the cushions on a regular basis.Materials
Frame: Pine and Plywood
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. Meanwhile, plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures and is used in everything from musical instruments to home construction. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Cover: Leather-Look Fabric
An affordable alternative to genuine leather, this leather-look fabric makes your new furniture feel stylish and inviting. In contrast to other leather products, this man-made fabric material is breathable and provides lush seating comfort.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam Padded with Fibre Batting
High-density foam in the seat and back cushions provides you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time. Plus, wrapping the foam padding in fibre batting helps the cushioning stay in place while adding a smooth, plush look to your furniture.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Fabric Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for your seat and back cushions. Plus, the fabric webbing structure provides you with continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness.
General Construction: Corner Blocked
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner-blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
- Seat Cushions: Attached