Chateau D'Ax 100% Genuine Leather Loveseat - Charcoal
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: C827C-L
Dimensions: Width: 70'' Height: 37'' Depth: 40''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThe Chateau d'Ax has a unique design to the outside arm that gives this frame a transitional look. The wide seats, pillow top arms and waterfall seat cushions give this style a very comfortable appeal. The genuine leather has a soft supple hand that will provide long lasting wear and will adapt beautifully to any existing décor.
- Key Features
- - Transitional style with pillow top arms.
- - The outside arms are framed, giving the piece a high style look.
- - Soft supple semi aniline leather.
- - Two seat construction allows for very generous seating areas.
- - Large waterfall seat front , gives the frame a comfortable look.
Hardwoods produce very strong, stable and durable frames. Robust plywood augments the strength of this product perfectly and MDF is an engineered wood product constructed of thin layers of wood, or veneers, that are glued together to make an even stronger wood product; highly durable, inexpensive, and very long-lasting.
Leather is one of the strongest, maintainable, luxurious materials on the market. Leather not only looks and feels amazing but it also develops character over age.
The seat cushion is built with 1.8 pound density foam, enhanced by increased compression and wrapped in Dacron fibre. Dacron’s properties include high tensile strength, high resistance to stretching both wet and dry, and good resistance to degradation by chemical bleaches and to abrasion. High-density foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
S-Spring composition ensures long lasting comfort in seating while preventing seats from sagging after use. This no-sag sinuous spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. An extra block of wood is often added to furniture frame joints to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.