Designed2B Dax Linen-Look Fabric Loveseat – Mist
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 64'' Height: 37'' Depth: 38''
Product OverviewDiscover your individual living style with the Dax custom upholstery line. This loveseat adds a rustic feel to your home thanks to the robust, linen-look fabric. High-density foam fills the extra-large seat and back cushions to provide a relaxing space whenever you want. Whether alone or combined with other custom-created pieces, the Dax is Designed2B everything you need in a sofa.
- Durable, linen-look fabric adds a rustic charm.
- Wide track arms give a contemporary flare.
- Oversized seat cushions offer space for everyone.
- High-density foam cushions wrapped in Dacron™ fibre provide relaxing seating.
- Part of The Brick’s Designed2B custom upholstery line.
- Proudly Canadian Made.
Frame: Kiln-Dried Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength. These materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. Kiln-dried wood is less prone to warping, cracking, or shrinkage, allowing your furniture to remain stable as time passes.
Cover: 100% Polyester
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable, and easy to care for. They resist stretching and shrinking, retaining their shape and colour after washing and drying.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam Wrapped in Dacron Fibre
The thick, high-density foam cushions will spring back to their original shape, regardless of repeated use. The Dacron fibre is wrapped around the foam to help keep it protected and provide a comfortable seating experience.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for the seat cushions to provide you comfort. They prevent sagging and increase the longevity of your seating system.
Upholstery Feet: Kiln-Dried Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength. These materials provide sturdy support for your furniture to rest on.
Colour: Mist/Light Brown
Number of Seat Cushions: 2
Seat Cushions: Removable
Accent Pillows: Sold Separately
Width: 70" (177.8 cm)
Depth: 40" (101.6 cm)
Height: 35" (88.9 cm)