Oakdale 2-Piece Leather Left-Facing Sectional - Taupe
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewThe gorgeous genuine leather seating is just one stunning feature of the Oakdale Taupe collection! The seats and backs are cushioned with high-density foam, and supported with nylon webbing and springs to ensure your utmost comfort. The unique tufted sides and back beautifully accent the elegant style of the Oakdale. The contemporary styling of this sectional will match any home décor you have!
- Gorgeous genuine leather seating, with faux leather on the back and sides.
- This sectional exudes comfortable, contemporary style.
- Fibre and high density foam fill the seat cushions for a comfortable resting place.
- Durable nylon webbing creates resilient seating and helps extend the life of your cushions.
- The “S" springs give added support to your sectional seating.
Right Loveseat: 61"W x 38"D x 37"H
Left Chaise: 85.5"W x 38"D x 37"H
Materials and Construction
Frame Construction: Wood Blend
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength. Using specialized internal materials, each furniture piece contains different types of wood used in different places to achieve maximum structural stability.
Cover Material: Taupe Leather/Faux Leather/Solid Birchwood
Leather is one of the strongest and luxurious materials on the market, providing an elegant look to your space. Leather not only looks and feels great, but it also develops character over time. Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. The legs are constructed from solid birch wood, which is fine-grained and pale in colour.
Foam: 1.8lb Density Foam/Fibre Blend
The seat and back cushions are filled with a blend of fibre and 1.8lb foam. This blend of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while giving you ultimate comfort.
Seat Webbing: 100% Nylon Webbing
Using 100% resistant nylon webbing strengthens the seat and backing. Webbing provides the optimum seat support system and offers consistent comfort while increasing the foam life of your cushions.
Seat Springs: “S" Springs
The seat and back cushions are supported with “S" pocket springs and a coil spring system. A spring system helps to provide a solid foundation for your seating cushions.