Rylee 2-Piece Genuine Leather Left-Facing Sectional - Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewFeel free to stretch out and lounge on this cozy Rylee two-piece sectional. Sink into the supple genuine leather seating, and enjoy the support provided by high-density foam cushions. Your home will look sophisticated with this sectional's button tufted cushions and clean stitching lines. Plus, you can rest easy knowing the frame is corner blocked to ensure each joint stands up to the rigours of your home life.
- Unwind in style thanks to the genuine leather seating.
- Enjoy lounging on high-density foam cushions.
- Button tufted seat cushions and clean seam lines create a fresh, contemporary look.
- By corner blocking the furniture frame, this sectional is robust enough for daily life.
- Package includes one loveseat and one chaise.
Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt. Use a warranty-approved leather cleaner and conditioner for regular upholstery maintenance.Dimensions
- Right-Facing Loveseat: 56.3" W x 33.8" H x 37" D
- Left-Facing Chaise: 80.3" W x 33.8" H x 37" D
Frame: Solid Wood and Plywood
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinking and warping, while providing extra strength to furniture structures. This material combination ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Cover: Seats and Back: Genuine Leather; Sides: Faux Leather
Genuine leather is one of the strongest and most luxurious materials on the furniture market, providing an elegant look to your space. Leather looks and feels great, and develops character over time. Meanwhile, faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to maintain. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: Seat Cushions: High-Density Foam; Back and Arms: Fibre Batting
High-density foam lies at the heart of the seat cushions for your comfort. Furthermore, the fibre batting stuffed inside the sides, back and arms create a plush space to relax in.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Fabric Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for the seat cushions while the durable fabric seat webbing supports the back. Together they prevent sagging, increase the longevity of your furniture and provide you with a great place to unwind.
General Construction: Corner Blocking
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Seat Cushions: Attached
Accent Feature: Button Tufting