Zane 2-Piece Faux Leather Studio-Size Sectional with Left-Facing Chaise – Black
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCool and chic, this Zane left-facing two-piece black sectional is the perfect centrepiece for your modern home. Featuring supple faux leather, a low-profile design and chrome-finished legs, this stylish couch creates a futuristic feel in your living space. Buoyed by pocket coil springs, each seat is packed with high-density foam for a comfortable lounging space. Should you or your guests need more head room, just flip up the headrests for full-body relaxation.
- Part of The Brick's "It Fits" collection, this sectional is designed for smaller spaces.
- Sleek and smooth, the faux leather upholstery gives this sectional a lavish look.
- Tufted seats, chrome-finished legs and a low-profile design create a modern feel.
- High-density foam is supported by pocket coil springs for a relaxing lounging area.
- Tilt the headrests up or down for extra comfort and extra style.
- This sectional includes one right-facing loveseat and one left-facing chaise.
Wipe upholstery with a dry, clean cloth to remove dust and loose dirt. If stains or spills occur, use a warranty-approved stain remover according to package directions.Dimensions:
- Right-Facing Loveseat: 86" W x 34" H x 36" D
- Left-Facing Chaise: 46" W x 34" H x 82" D
Frame: Pine and Plywood
Plywood provides extra strength to furniture structures, and is used in everything from musical instruments to home construction. Meanwhile, pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well. This combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture. These woods are robust and exceptionally constructed.
Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam with Fibre Batting
High-density foam in the seat and back cushions provide you with comfortable seating. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your seat will feel just as good as if you were sitting on it for the first time. Additionally, fibre batting helps the foam stay in place while adding a smooth, plush look to your furniture.
Seat Support: Coil Springs and Fabric Webbing
Pocket coil springs provide individual comfort and relaxation, while durable fabric webbing acts as a reinforcement for the seats and backs. Together they prevent sagging, increase the longevity of your furniture and provide you with a great place to unwind.
Upholstery Feet: Chrome-Finished Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
Additional Feature: Flip-Up Headrest
If you need more headroom while relaxing on this sectional, just flip up the adjustable headrest. Or, keep the headrest down to give this furniture piece a sleek look.
- Seat and Back Cushions: Attached