Oslo End Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 21'' Height: 26'' Depth: 21''
Product OverviewSimple aesthetics combine to create this elegant Oslo end table. A beautiful light brown table surface sits atop a decadent dark brown base to create a vintage casual look. The simple design of this end table complements a variety of decor styles, making this a versatile piece for practically any living space.
- Clean lines and simple style blend beautifully in this table.
- A two-tone finish creates a rich and decadent colour scheme.
- Strong, durable wood makes this table a sturdy option for your living room.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Tabletop: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood. It can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Table Base: Select Hardwoods
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Tabletop and Base Finish Type: Ash Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Ash is used in furniture construction due to its strength and elasticity. The heavy wood's straight grain and strength will ensure your furniture lasts through many family visits.
Finish Colour: Light Brown and Dark Brown
A light brown colour covers the table's surface and contrasts against the dark brown base for a beautiful two-tone colour scheme.