Santa Monica End Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 23'' Height: 23'' Depth: 21''
Product OverviewAdd a unique twist to your living area with this Santa Monica end table. You’ll easily find a place for your remotes, drinks, magazines and more with the generous tabletop and lower shelf. Thanks to its curved design, this table can be displayed anywhere in your home and look stunning from all angles. Working together to add an earthy complement to your existing space, the frame’s deep bronze finish provides a striking contrast against the natural wood finish of the tabletop and lower shelf.
- Generous Tabletop - Ensures you’ll always have a place for your living room essentials.
- Convenient Lower Shelf - Delivers the perfect space to store smaller items or uniquely display home decor.
- Curved Design - Creates visual interest and enhances the modernity of the table.
- Natural Wood Finish with Espresso Highlights - Adds an earthy feeling to any room.
- Contemporary Design - Exudes state-of-the-art style.
- End Table: 23" W x 21" D x 23" H
Materials and Construction
Built to last, this bookcase’s frame is made of metal, an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. Commonly found in a variety of home furnishings, metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
Tabletop: Fir-Wood Solids
High-performance, furniture-grade fir-wood solids provide impressive durability, stability and strength. Robust and exceptionally constructed, fir-wood solids ensure the longevity you require from your furniture.
Tabletop Finish: Stain and Lacquer
Stain finishes are commonly used to deliver a deep, consistent colour and provide a more natural look than paint. Lacquer is slightly thinner than other finishes, allowing it to penetrate furniture deeper and provide a protective seal. It lasts longer than other finishes and resists chips and flaking, ensuring the longevity you look for in your home furnishings.
Tabletop Finish Colour: Natural Fir-Wood with Espresso Highlights
Warm and inviting, the rich natural brown of the fir-wood has been highlighted with an espresso finish to enhance the modern style of the piece.
Frame Finish Colour: Dark Bronze
The frame’s dark bronze finish boasts luxury while adding to the bookcase’s contemporary design.