Grab a blanket, cozy up and get warm around this Belmont 50,000-BTU fire table. A low-profile square table with a dish of lava rocks in its centre, this piece is practically made for bonding over late nights in the backyard with friends and family. The table legs and rivets are built from powder-coated steel designed to endure the many temperaments of the Canadian outdoors, while table surface features EnviroStone™ to mimic the look of real wood. Now you have a fire pit that travels wherever you need to go.
- 50,000 BTUs of heat output provides plenty of warmth using a standard 20-pound propane tank (sold separately).
- The lava rock dish emits a mesmerizing flame.
- Powder-coated steel combined with EnviroStone imitation wood create a modern industrial design perfect for backyard patios.
- Simply lift and move the fire table to wherever you wish to set up your patio outdoors.
When not in use, cover up the heating unit with the protective cover.Materials
Frame: Powder-Coated Steel and EnviroStone
Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frames support this piece, making it sturdy and dependable for outdoor use. An inherently strong material, this steel is protected from the elements through a spray-on powder coating, a blend of pigments and polymer resins that add a near-impenetrable moisture barrier. EnviroStone is a flame retardant product made from organic materials that can be coloured and shaped to resemble stone or wood.
Finish Colour: Antique Bronze
This rich, bronze finish provides just the neutral foundation that would look distinguished in any yard or patio set.
- Lava Rocks
- Protective Cover
- 10-Foot Gas Hose and Tank Seat