Boulder Creek 5-Piece Conversation Set
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 34.65'' Height: 24'' Depth: 34.65''
Product OverviewExperience the ancient wonder of fire with the convenience of modern technology around this Boulder Creek five-piece conversation set. Your backyard will be newly distinguished with the fire table's round and rocky look, a combination of real stone and EnviroStone faux brick. From its centre, a gorgeous flame leaps up to provide warmth and visual delight. Take in this mesmerizing sight from one of the four matching patio chairs. They provide rich comfort at any temperature, hot or cool.
- 50,000 BTUs of heat output provides plenty of warmth using a standard 20-pound propane tank (sold separately).
- The lava rock dish emits a mesmerizing flame.
- Genuine stone tiles with EnviroStone imitation rock create a classic campfire atmosphere for the modern home.
- The ornate armrests of the matching chairs add an attractive look that's easy to match with garden or balcony accessories.
- The steel chair frames are moisture-resistant, protecting the set from rust.
- A grey-brown polyester fabric seat grants the ultimate comfort experience while remaining well-suited for outdoor use.
- This package includes one fire table and four matching chairs.
When not in use, cover the heating unit with the protective cover. Wipe down the chair frames with a damp cloth as needed. In the off-season, store the cushions in a cool, dry place.
- Fire Table: 34.65" W x 24" H x 34.65" D
- Patio Chairs: 33.85" W x 34.84" H x 26.6" D
Sanded down from a rugged rock to a smooth surface, stone is an ideal outdoor building material that can be custom cut for a variety of design inspirations.
The perfect patio product, EnviroStone is a flame retardant substance made from organic materials that can be coloured and shaped to resemble stone or wood.
Finish Colour: Various Earth Tones
Matching the exposed rock of a mountain range, what better colour scheme is there for your backyard fire pit than the blend of gravelly earth tones featured in this product.
- Lava Rocks
- Protective Cover
Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frames support this piece, making it sturdy and dependable for outdoor use. An inherently strong material, this steel is protected from the elements through a spray-on powder coating, a blend of pigments and polymer resins that add a near-impenetrable moisture barrier.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
Soft enough to blend into your patio decor, this neutral colour promotes the lovely light colour of the cushion fabric.
Seat Cover: Beige Polyester Fabric
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric will retain its shape and colour after washing and drying.
Seat Padding: Foam and Fibre Blend
High-density foam and fibre blend pads the cushion. This special cushioning will retain its foundation and structure while granting you the ultimate comfort experience.