Relax in style and comfort with this Creekside 4 Piece Patio Set! The black resin rattan wicker wraps around the durable aluminum frame to provide a sturdy, calm place to unwind. The water-resistant, taupe cushions are filled with high grade foam for you and your guests to sit on. This set also comes with a coffee table and four deep moss throw pillows to complete the look.
- Key Features
- - Resilient resin rattan wicker covers all the pieces in this set
- - Comfortable, high grade foam cushions allow for relaxing visits outdoors
- - Water-resistant taupe fabric complements the patio set and your outdoor oasis
- - Contemporary design allows for easy configuration to suit your tastes
- - Sturdy aluminum frames will support you and your guests
- - Comes with one loveseat, two chairs, one coffee table and four throw pillows
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Loveseat: 42.5"W x 24.75"D x 30.75"H
- Chairs: 22.75"W x 24.75"D x 30.75"H
- Coffee Table: 35.5"W x 17.25"D x 15.75"H
- Materials and Construction
- Material Type: Aluminum Alloy Frame
One of the most common metals used in production of consumer goods, aluminium is created by mixing a number of chemicals into many different products such as soft drink cans, aluminium foil, and aluminium alloy for metal frames. Light yet durable, aluminium alloy is slow to corrode and lasts for a long time.
- Finish Type : Resin Rattan Wicker
Also known as all-weather wicker, resin rattan wicker is made with synthetic fibres, not subject to the impact of elements, and resistant to UV radiation as well as humidity and water.
- Finish Colour: Black
This gorgeous finish easily matches existing colour schemes outside of your home.
- Cushion Material: High Grade Foam
A thick and comfortable layer of foam sits between you and the chair, supporting your body as you relax.
- Fabric Type: Taupe Water Resistant Polyester
Polyester is very easy to care for; does not shrink, and is very durable.
- General Construction : Welded and Screwed
Welding is generally the simplest, fastest, and most cost-effective method, at least in the case of structural metals. Methods like bolts or screws require some type of flange or overlap of parts so with welding, weight and material savings can be realized.