Grab a blanket, cozy up and get warm around this Larkspur 50,000-BTU fire table. A low-profile square table with a dish of lava rocks in its centre, this piece is practically made for bonding over late nights in the backyard with friends and family. The table is built from powder-coated steel designed to endure the many temperaments of the Canadian outdoors, while the timber-brown finish and dimpled tabletop ensure that this piece is sure to become the focal point of your patio.
- 50,000 BTUs of heat output provides plenty of heat using a standard 20-pound propane tank (sold separately).
- The lava rock dish gives a sauna feel and satisfying glowing embers.
- Powder-coated steel with a dimpled design and rustic brown finish form an attractive and durable fire table.
- Rest your feet or other items on the spacious corners of the square design.
When not in use, cover the heating unit with the protective cover.Materials
Frame: Powder-Coated Steel
Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel frames support this piece, making it sturdy and dependable for outdoor use. An inherently strong material, this steel is protected from the elements through a spray-on powder coating, a blend of pigments and polymer resins that add a near-impenetrable moisture barrier.
Finish Colour: Timber Brown
Like a wood-splitting stump or a mountain ski chalet, this shade of brown brings to mind the best of the rustic outdoors.
- Lava Rocks
- Protective Cover
- 10-Foot Gas Hose and Tank Seat