This functional cabinet is the stylish storage solution you’ve been searching for. Finished in a Dakota oak colour, this piece blends easily with most décor while adding earthy richness. Multiple shelves, including two adjustable within the unit and three adjustable inside the unit’s door, provide convenient and stylish storage solutions for books, household items and more. As an added benefit, the durable engineered wood construction is heat-, stain- and scratch-resistant.
- Transitional Style- Exudes timeless elegance while providing modern functionality.
- Dakota Oak Colour- Allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with existing furniture and room décor.
- Metal Accents- Handles looks striking against the rich, Dakota oak colour.
- Two Adjustable Shelves and One Fixed Shelf Behind Each Door- Easily find space for your books, collectibles, household supplies and more.
- Swing-Out Storage Door with Three Adjustable and Three Fixed Shelves- Find extra, customizable space directly in the unit’s swing-out door, which can be assembled on either side.
- Enclosed Back Panel with Cord Access- Conveniently store home electronics without unsightly cords making an appearance.
- Engineered Wood Construction- Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Storage Cabinet: 35 2/5"W x 17"D x 71 1/10"H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish: Paper Laminate
Paper Laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Dakota Oak
Rich and earthy, the Dakota oak colour adds a sophisticated intensity to existing furniture and room décor.