Franklin 35" Storage Cabinet
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 35.35'' Height: 71.18'' Depth: 17.01''
Product OverviewThis stylish Franklin 35-inch storage cabinet is the convenient storage solution you’ve been searching for. With room for books, pantry items, cleaning supplies and more on the cabinet's three shelves – two of which are adjustable – you won't struggle to find storage space. Three adjustable and three stationary door shelves offer a handy place to store those items you reach for most often, while the reversible door allows you to customize this cabinet for your family's needs. And if you’re looking to store electronics, this unit has an enclosed back panel with cord access to help hide unsightly cables.
- Easily find space for books, pantry items, cleaning supplies and more on the adjustable and stationary shelves inside this cabinet.
- Discover solutions for storing smaller items in the door's three adjustable and three stationary shelves.
- Conveniently store home electronics while keeping unsightly cords hidden using the back panel's cord access.
- Customize your storage options with the reversible door swing.
- Metal handles look stunning against the warm, sienna oak finish.
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Sienna Oak
Warm and rich, this light brown colour adds a soft touch of earthly elegance.