Grange Display Cabinet
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 35.75'' Height: 72.14'' Depth: 16''
Product OverviewFind a place for your favourite knick-knacks in this Grange display cabinet. The rich, coffee oak colour and metal hardware create an elegant, rustic vibe in any room. Display your fine china behind the beautiful framed-glass doors, while keeping your collection safe from collecting dust. Customize your cabinet by reversing the back panel to match either the coffee oak exterior or the cobblestone grey interior.
- Framed-glass doors let you show off your prized collections.
- The interior is finished in a cobblestone grey colour.
- The reversible back panel allows you to choose a coffee oak colour or a cobblestone grey for the cabinet back's interior.
- A dark coffee oak hue envelops the cabinet for a genuine rustic vibe.
- Metal hardware completes the vintage feel of this furniture.
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Coffee Oak
This rich dark brown colour shows off the imperfections of the wood on this rustic display cabinet.