Nicolet Accent Cabinet
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 33.8'' Depth: 16''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewTimeless beauty combines with modern functionality in this Nicolet accent cabinet. Easily find space for your items in this unit’s pull-out storage drawer or fixed-shelf, which is enclosed behind dual doors. Finished in washed-grey tones and accented with mirrored panels, this cabinet adds contemporary flair to any room. What’s more, this piece has been constructed of breathtaking solid fir-wood and medium density fibreboard (MDF) to ensure remarkable strength and stability.
- Pull-Out Drawer - Provides the perfect storage solution for smaller items, like keys and loose papers.
- Natural Wood Finish with Washed-Grey Tones - Adds an earthy feeling to any room.
- Mirrored Panels - Beautifully complement the cabinet’s finish and adds to its modern design.
- Fixed Shelf Behind Dual Doors - Creates a space for your living essentials.
- Hand-Crafted Distressed-Wood Design - Helps enhance the cabinet’s naturally weathered look.
- Contemporary Design - Delivers a modern touch to your living space.
- Accent Cabinet: 30" W x 16" D x 33.8" H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Fir Solids and MDF
High-performance, furniture-grade fir-wood solids provide impressive durability, stability and strength. Robust and exceptionally constructed, fir-wood solids ensure the longevity you require from your furniture. MDF is an engineered product constructed of thin layers of wood or veneers that are glued together to make furniture inherently stronger. MDF is highly durable, inexpensive and helps extend furniture life.
Finish: Stain and Lacquer
Stain finishes are commonly used to deliver a deep, consistent colour and provide a more natural look than paint. Lacquer is slightly thinner than other finishes, allowing it to penetrate furniture deeper and provide a protective seal. It’s long lasting and resists chips and flaking, ensuring the longevity you look for in your home furnishings.
Finish Colour: Natural Fir-Wood with Washed-Grey Tones
Warm and inviting, the rich natural brown of the fir-wood has been highlighted with washed-grey tones to resemble the look of naturally weathered wood and adds timeless magnificence to the cabinet’s contemporary style.