Orillia Accent Cabinet
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: ORILLACC
Dimensions: Width: 33.11'' Height: 31.7'' Depth: 15.9''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewAdd a touch of pure enchantment to your living space with this Orillia accent cabinet. Featuring beveled-mirror accents with scroll work overlay and a rich grey finish, this piece takes elegance to the next level. Find the concealed storage you’ve been searching for behind this cabinet’s dual doors. Combining modern and classic style, the transitional design of this unit allows for a wide range of matching possibilities. What’s more, this piece has been constructed of breathtaking solid fir-wood to ensure remarkable strength and stability.
- Elegant Scroll Work Overlay - Creates enchanting visual interest.
- Beveled-Mirror Accents - Enhances the cabinet’s modern feel.
- Dual Doors - Provide concealed space for your home essentials.
- Solid Fir-Wood Construction - Boasts natural beauty while providing exceptional strength and stability.
- Rich Grey Colour - Adds an earthy feeling to any room.
- Transitional Design - Combines contemporary flair with classic style to effortlessly match existing decor.
Accent Cabinet: 33.11" W x 15.9" D x 31.7" H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Fir Solids and Medium-Density Fibreboard (MDF)
High-performance, furniture-grade fir-wood solids provide impressive durability, stability and strength. Robust and exceptionally constructed, fir-wood solids ensure the longevity you require from your furniture. MDF is an engineered product constructed of thin layers of wood or veneers that are glued together to make furniture inherently stronger. MDF is highly durable, inexpensive and helps extend furniture life.
Finish: Stain and Clear Acrylic Top Coat
Stain finishes are commonly used to deliver a deep, consistent colour and provide a more natural look than paint. Acrylic top coats penetrate furniture deeply to provide a protective seal. They’re long lasting and resist chips and flaking, ensuring the longevity you look for in your home furnishings.
Finish Colour: Rich Grey
Warm and inviting, the natural brown of the fir-wood has been stained with rich grey tones to resemble the picturesque quality of naturally weathered driftwood.