This beautiful double-door corner curio is a handsome piece that will augment your existing design scheme or perhaps add something special! Featuring 3 glass shelves with plate grooves, glass sides and a mirrored back, as well as a halogen light (top only), this curio is absolutely gorgeous with its western oak finish! Beautifully styled and made of the finest materials, this curio is the perfect display case for all your precious items!
- Key Features
- - 3 Glass shelves and jalogen lighting (on top only)
- - Beautiful transitional styling
- - Made in Canada of the finest materials
- - Catalyzed finish to help keep furniture looking beautiful
- - Full length piano hinges give doors more stability and keep dust out
- - Recessed mahogany backs to beautify and strengthen the cabinet
- - Mortise and tenon door construction to make it last a lifetime
- - Gorgeous western oak finish and brushed nickel hardware
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Curio: 31.5"W x 23"D x 74"H
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Oak Solids and Veneers
The properties of oak make it desirable for use in furniture construction because it is hard-wearing, heavy, and very durable. It also has water-resistant properties and is easy to work with. The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods. Oak veneer stains well and as a hardwood, is very durable.
- Finish Colour: Western Oak
The gorgeous, catalyzed finish will help keep this furniture piece looking beautiful.
- General Construction : This curio has ull length piano hinges and heirloom quality construction. Its recessed mahogany back strengthens and beautifies the cabinet.
- Special Features : Halogen lighting (top only); 3 glass shelves; satin nickel hardware.