Ranier Boxholm Area Rug – 5' x 7'
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 60'' Height: 8'' Depth: 8''
Product OverviewSpice up your family room floor with this Ranier Boxholm area rug. Cream and grey fibres in different pile heights create a dramatic 3D effect in any room. Your tender tootsies will love the feeling of the soft fabric under foot, whether you're watching a movie on the couch or just passing through the room. Plus, the fibres are easy to maintain so you can spend more time enjoying your area rug than cleaning it.
- Cream and grey fibres in different pile heights create a dramatic 3D effect.
- Incredibly soft polyester and polypropylene makes for a durable and long-lasting accent.
- The rug's fabric is anti-static and soil-resistant so the rug is easy to maintain.
Actual Dimensions: 5' 3" x 7' 3"
Materials and Care
Colours: Cream and Grey
Cream and grey fibres in different pile heights create a dramatic 3D effect.
Fabric: Polyester and Polypropylene Blend
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric will retain its shape and colour after washing and drying. Polypropylene is a very durable fibre with anti-static qualities. Hair and fur won't stick to it, making this material easy to maintain and clean.
Care Instructions: Vacuum Regularly
Though professional cleaning is recommended every two to five years, vacuum regularly and clean spills immediately to maintain the beauty and durability of the rug. Remove spots with mild detergent and water. Bleaching or dry cleaning may harm the rug.